Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween!

This year, I went home for Halloween and boy did I have fun! I was so ready to go home it was not even funny! I got home and got to play with my most favorite children and then me and Ty carved pumpkins! On Saturday we had a shower for Kaylee, and then I got all dressed up for the Trunk-or-Treat with my mom and Tyanna! So so fun! I'll let the pictures do the talking! :)

Halle being cute and silly! We were dancing in my kitchen:)


I LOVE this little girl!


Dixon with the yummy popcorn we made:)


Dixon hoarding the popcorn we made:)

Just chillin on the kitchen floor...eating some popcorn...laughing and having THE BEST time!

Cute Halle and Awesome Tyanna!

The bunch:)


Me and Ty carving the pumpkins!

The finished product:)

All Dressed Up! I was a pirate whench...Ty was a Russian Girl.



Halle was a Ladybug:) I really love her!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah baby, love the pirate wench costume!! Especially the blacked out tooth - that is LEGIT! :) haha
    I miss you girl! Looks like life is good for you :) i'm glad!!!

    ReplyDelete