Thursday, November 4, 2010

I love LOVE.  I like seeing people who are in love, I like to feel love, I like to show love.  Today I was thinking a lot about what love is to me.  How do I like people to show love to me?  What means the most to me?  The 5 Love Languages is a book all about these questions.  I have yet to read the book, but I know a lot about the love languages, it really interests me.  So today I took THIS QUIZ.  These are my results:

Percent
Language
Score
23%
Words of Affirmation
7
33%
Quality Time
10
7%
Receiving Gifts
2
23%
Acts of Service
7
13%
Physical Touch
4
   
So there you have it.  This is how I love and want to be loved. 

Love is on my mind a lot these days.  How do I even know when I'm in love?  How can I make a decision about who to marry and who to love for eternity?  Then this cute girl showed me this great talk.  This talk taught me a lot and I really appreciated it.  So until the time comes for that big magical day that is hopefully in my future sometime, I will do my best and enjoy the journey.  Then one day someone will give me my fairytale.  Something similar to the magicalness of this, something a friend of mine did.  He's in love:)  How is this a bad plan?  I love love:)


1 comment:

  1. I just barely took that quiz last week, and I got pretty much the same results! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete