Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Same old

I've been wanting to blog, cause it's been a while.  But I just don't really have anything to blog about.  Life is the same.  Nothing really changes for us.  I go to work; still as a nanny.  Curtis goes to work; it's baseball/softball season now.  We come home and watch TV or a movie. 

We love to watch The Following, with Kevin Bacon.  It's SOO good! 
We also love to watch Boy Meets World.
And Big Bang Theory. 

It's finally warming up, so we'll start taking Mazie out for walks on the bay.  That's one of our most favorite places to go.  And hopefully we'll make it down to the beach very soon!

Curtis is the ward clerk, and that keeps him so busy.  I just got called to be the 2nd counselor in the relief society.  I think it'll keep me pretty busy too.

I finished our taxes, but I've been putting off submitting them.  After all the trouble we had this year from our 2011 taxes, I'm so nervous to submit them.  I'm scared we'll have to deal with that sort of trouble again, even though things were resolved in a positive way. 

Even though nothing changes for us, that's okay.  Cause we're happy.  Things are going great and we love it here.  Yes, sometimes I wish for nothing more than to just find a teaching job.  But overall, we are both so happy.  And we are so blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment