Thursday, January 28, 2010
I'm ready to be done!
Snow College has been a really great experience and boy have I LOVED it! I've met great people...including my best friend, Kevin Wilder...I've had the BEST job ever that I have loved so much and learned a TON from, I've had fun times and sad times, high times and hard times, I've grown up a lot, I bought my FIRST CAR, I did great in some classes, not so great in other classes, and I would hope that maybe, just maybe, I had an impact on someone's life. As much as I have enjoyed my Snow College experience, and as much as I will miss is here, I am ready to be done. I want to be closer to home, I want to be with a different crowd of people, haha:)I want to get out of Ephraim! I might miss it later, and regret wanting to get out so soon...but for right now...I just can't wait to be done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment