Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My new thing...

So recently I've discovered that the Ephraim Library rents out movies...and believe it or not...they have GREAT movies! I've already rented 5 in about 1 1/2 weeks. I watched everyone of them and yes...I plan on getting more. I plan on getting the full use out of my $10 one year library card. Britt and I have watched some good ones...like Charly and Saints ans Soldiers, which Britt cried through, The Boy in the Striped Pajamas (at the end of that one we just sat there not knowing what yo say or how to feel). But we've also watched ones such as Brother Bear and He's Just Not That Into You. We have a TV in our room and Britt and I love to curl up in bed (any time of the day:)) and watch a good movie. WE LOVE MOVIES!!! Movies are a great way to have fun and forget about things. And we love movie quoting!!! Oh yeah...and we're legit! We movie quote like it's nobody's business! Ahhh...such good times!
We've also found joy in collecting refillable Maverick cups. We have "Happy Hour" runs weekly, or biweekly, sometimes more...but that's beside the point! Right now we have a grand total of 6...just from one week! We made a deal and we're not throwing any away. We're going to see how many we can get before the year ends. haha:)we're lame...I know. But it's all part of the college experience! GOOD GOOD TIMES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment