Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Quilts!

I am obsessed with quilts! I love them! I love looking at them, making them, dreaming about making them, and contemplating about what quilt I'm going to make next. I took a quilting class this semester and it's ruined me....I'm always going to want to be making a quilt! I've learned so much and I really enjoy everything about quilting! Is this a good thing? I guess so...but it's just so darn expensive! That's the only draw back...money...I don't have any. But that's okay...I'll find a way to feed my new obsession:)
My next quilt? A baby blanket. I haven't quite picked out a pattern yet...but when I do it'll be great. I've already got a color scheme going in my head! A baby blanket for whom, you ask? My future child. No, I'm not married, and no, I'm not even engaged. But one day I will be. And one day I'll be a mommy. So why not start now?

No comments:

Post a Comment