This weekend, Curtis and I spent all day Saturday and all day Sunday together! It was really delightful. I love him so much and he makes me truly happy! Saturday we got some things done, ran some errands, and went to a game night with a few of my friends from high school and their husbands. It was really fun to feel so care free and young again. Saturday I felt really grateful that I get to marry my best friend in the world. And that I get to spend my life with him. We have so much fun together! I was proud to have him there with me.
On Sunday, we went to my cousin's baby blessing and had a fun time spending part of our day with my family. Then we headed to Provo for a baby blessing for one of Curtis's cousins. They served my favorite foods there: chicken salad sandwiches and spinach salad with strawberries and a sweet dressing. It was delightful! Then we came back to my house to spend a little more time together before Curtis had to leave for Ogden. It was nice to just lay on the couch together and let him hold me close. Then when I thought about him having to leave, I got really sad. I'm at the end of my rope now, with only 3 weeks left of the semester. I'm done with class, I'm done with homework, I'm done with not having money cause I don't have time to work, I'm done with not being able to get enough sleep, and I'm especially done with not being able to see Curtis. I'm not trying to be a whiner, I really have a ton to be grateful for! And I am so happy, happier than I've ever been.
So last night Curtis let me have a good cry. And when I say a good cry, I mean a good cry. I was sad to say bye to him when it came time for him to leave. But it felt good to get a good cry out. I'm so thankful that Curtis let me cry. And give me a hug. I really love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment