Wednesday, May 25, 2011

30 days and counting!

Wow!  We're really getting married.  This is REALLY happening.  Sometimes I feel like I'll just wake up and it'll all be a dream.  It also feels like my wedding day is NEVER really going to get here.  But I'm sure even when it does it will feel strange, glorious, but strange.  It really will be delightful to finally be married to Curtis!  I've really enjoyed planning everything too!  So far so good!  We have lots done:

Dress: Belle Bridal

Garter Piece: Post to come about this special item

Shoes

  Dress to Wear to the Temple

 Candy for Reception
Cotton Candy Supplies for Reception

 Decorations for Reception (candle holder)

Flowers: Plant Peddler Floral
Including purple lisianthus, purple freesia, purple hydrangea, 
kermit poms,and hypericum; to name a few:)

Cardboard Cut-Out for Brother Cole 
(yes it will go on John Wayne's body)

A Ring for Curtis
(yeah I took a picture of our rings; don't judge!)
Church Booked
Temple Booked
Endowment Scheduled
Bridals Scheduled
Tux Rented

The Coppermill Restaurant 
Reserved for Luncheon

Honeymoon Booked

Lingerie Purchased
(only a little...don't judge!)

A Place to Live
We'll be living the high life in My Grandpa's basement:)

Car for Curtis Bought :)

The best part is, there's only 30 days left before I get to be sealed for time and all eternity to my very best friend and my dream come true.  Cheesy, I know.  But it's true:)

No comments:

Post a Comment