Sunday, May 1, 2011

Best Friends

Curtis really is my best friend.  I need him every day.  He is such a strength to me and I appreciate and love him more than I ever thought possible.  And he makes me happier than I've ever been.  The past couple weeks or so I have been so stressed and so not feeling great and I have not been myself.  Curtis was still there, every day.  Even when I was just a disaster and probably should have been left alone, he was still there lifting me up and helping me.  He calls me back to reality when my silly little mind wanders and worries and stresses.  And this is real life, me and him.  And I would die without that.  Curtis is my lover and best friend.  He makes me laugh and {good} cry; especially when he tells me cute things like how much he loves me and what I mean to him, he makes me smile like a fool and he STILL gives me butterflies just like how he did when we were first dating.  He prays for me and builds my testimony and picks me up when I can't find my faith.  He protects me and keeps me safe and warm in his strong arms.  He lets me wear yoga pants, no make up, and my hair in a pony tail and still tells me that I'm beautiful.  Curtis really is my other half; my better half.  And I am better off because of him.  I'm lucky I get to spend eternity with that man!  I love him.  :)

Here's some pictures that show how in love we are courtesy of Jessica Smith Photography:












2 comments:

  1. Dubb! So freaking cute :) I love you guys. Freaking adorable. Also, you are NEVER a disaster so don't think that but I'm glad he makes you feel better. You deserve the besT! I LOVE YOU! :) This was really cute...just think you are almost married! So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks B!! I love you! You're so great! You deserve the best too, your prince is waiting for you! :):) And I seriously can't wait to be married! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete