Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bliss

Well Saturday came and went, and it was an amazing day!  It was the day I received my endowments in the Logan temple.  Boy was I nervous and so overwhelmed, but it turned out to be so so amazing.  Nothing like seeing my Cute Curtis all in white in the beautiful rooms of the temple.

Sitting in the celestial room with Curtis = pure happiness.

On Tuesday, I was lucky enough to go to the Salt Lake temple with Curtis and his parents.  It was a very pleasant surprise to see the difference between a movie session and a live session.  Both extremely good, but this time, I learned so much more.  I loved being there.  Enough said.

Now that it's Wednesday night...no...early Thursday morning, I only have 2 nights left here in my home.  Two nights left in my room, in my own bed.  My room is a disaster, and who am I kidding, I probably won't sleep on my bed because it's covered with crap!  However, some good progress has been made.  Most of my stuff has been moved to my new home.  Not my home, OUR home.  OUR home is still undergoing slight modifications, so it's a mess too.  But that will all be taken care of while I soak up the sun with lovely Curtis in sunny St. George.  All the planning is done, I hope.  Things need picking up and last minute details need work.  But now all I really care about is me and Curtis.  It doesn't matter about photography and flowers, dresses and tuxes,the decorations,  the food served, or how many people show up.  The more I think about it, the thing I'm looking forward to the most is kneeling across the alter with Curtis and being sealed to him for time and all eternity.

However, I trust that plans will go through.  AND, I trust my mom, who has kinda made sure this week is covered.  She's helped me a ton.  I am thankful for her. 

It still seems so surreal, but this is really happening.  And I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment