It really happened.
And I can't help but think {still; after once month today:)}, did this really happen?
Did I really marry the most perfect guy ever?
Well I did. And I couldn't be happier. I am now Mrs. Whitney Cazier. My husband is Curtis Cazier. I am his for eternity. How is this a bad plan? :)
I’m still waiting for my pictures from the Big Day…they will be soon to come.
Our wedding day was perfect.
The temple was beautiful and we loved having our family there with us.
The luncheon was divine. Seriously, how can The Coppermill make such great roast beef? AMAZING.
Our reception was magical. We really loved every minute of it. It didn’t start til 6, but we got there around 4:30 for pictures. I loved our photographer, but seriously, how many pictures can we take? Much thanks to Hardison Peek Photography for beautiful photos to capture our day.
We served Cotton Candy. And had a candy buffet. Yum!! We cut our cake; and yes…we smashed it. Our cakes {I say cakes because we had 2: a traditional one and a Groom’s cake} were amazing. The temperature was perfect and the church was a beautiful backdrop for such a lovely evening. There were no bugs {which was a concern}. Curtis and I danced a little; no one else joined in! So many great friends came! It was delightful. We talked, we laughed, we kissed. It was great. Then we got in our cute little car and drove off.
We had a lovely time in St. George. I had never been there before, so it was an adventure. A very hot adventure! We soaked up the sun by the pool, ate out, and slept as much as we wanted. Basically we both just love taking some much needed time off.
We’ve been married for one month today. And I love him even more than I did on our wedding day.
No comments:
Post a Comment