It's been a long time since I've blogged.
I'm a bad blogger.
Life is crazy.
Since my last post our lives have got crazy!!
Curtis and I both started school. Curtis has class everyday and goes to Ben Lomond High School 3 or 4 out of 5 days to get clinical hours. He also works graves Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night.
I go to class Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. On most Fridays I have seminars or workshops. This weekend is my last weekend working graves! Yay! I just got a new job working in the mall selling calendars and games. Menial I know. But it's a job that doesn't require me to work 9 hour graves.
Curtis and I don't see each other much. And it's been killing me. But we really cherish the time we do get to spend together. We've been married now for 3 months this Saturday! And I have literally loved every minute of it. Curtis is perfect; I love him so so much!
So much has been going on, but I find that Curtis and I are learning a lot. Curtis teaches me so much, and helps me more than I could ever ask for. And bless his heart he is so patient with me. He still makes me smile like a fool and gives me butterflies like crazy. He really is my foundation and I wouldn't make it through without him.
No comments:
Post a Comment