Friday, September 30, 2011

One Day

I'm burned out.
Yeah, after 4 weeks of school.
But how many lesson plans and units can they expect a girl to make in such a short period of time!  Not to mention the tests and busy work assignments...and all the rediculous amounts of reading!

I daydream.
A LOT.

I dream of sleeping in all I want.
I dream of laying by the pool.
I dream of one day going on a cruise.
I also dream of one day going to Disneyland.  Never been.

My biggest dream is being able to spend more time with this guy:

Cute isn't he?  I'm lucky.

I can't complain though.
Life is good and we are so blessed.
And we learn from each other and grow in love everyday.
We pray together every night.
We eat together every night.
And despite being busy and tired and poor, we have so much fun together everyday.
We are so blessed.

1 comment: