Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It's almost over...

My classes are almost over!
I've white-knuckled through the first 9 weeks of class.
I have had many meltdowns and have stressed out to the max.
There was one blow up in class with one professor (the whole class, not just me).  That was fun.  Ha.

I start practicum on Monday.
I'm nervous.
I'm scared.
And I'm so excited for a chance to try actually being a teacher.

We fortunately have had time to do some things together through the craziness!
On Sunday we went to Park City for a night.  It was delightful!  (Except for the sinus infection I came home with.)
We've spent time with my family and with Curtis'.
We've been to 2 missionary farewells.
We went to the pumpkin walk in Hyde Park.
We did sealings in the Salt Lake Temple (that was my first time...minus OUR sealing.)
We've packed lots of lunches.
Consumed lots of junk food.
Made our little house into a home.
And helped each other a lot.  A LOT.  I know Curtis helped me so much.  I keep finding reasons to love him:)

My dad told us the other day that we seem very happily married.  And I'm proud to say we are.  Even through all the meltdowns, the stress, and the crazy life newlywed college students lead.  We still find time to count our blessings.  That's something I still want to work on.  I have lots of blessings to count.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys are so happy! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. College life I am sure is hard. Working is tough too. And being a newlywed can be challenging.. So I am glad, having all three of them combined at once is going good, and that you are still finding time for each other!

    ReplyDelete