Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It's Been a While....

I was MIA for a long time.  My last post was clear back in October.  I was busy.  And I had a rough semester.  I had little time to blog.  That being said, I am so glad that:

My practicum is done.  It was a hard 6 weeks. 
I got to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with my families.  I am thankful that I have such great families.
I get to take a break from the program for a semester.  This semester won't be a cake walk, but it will still be a break.  I just have night classes.  They require a lot, but I won't be busy all day everyday. 
I have Curtis as a husband.  I would have quit school.  No joke.  And our first Christmas was magical. 

I don't have time right now to post about our holidays.  But I will soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment