I do love the rain storms we have here in the South. I mean, the skies literally open up and dump for hours on end sometimes. It comes down heavy and hard. And I love it. Especially at night, when the lightening lights up the sky.
A few nights ago we took Mazie to our favorite boardwalk. There's about a fourth a mile walk on the boardwalk that takes you to a sandbar out in the bay. Mazie LOVES the sand. She's a little scared of the water still...but she's making progress. So we're out on the sandbar and we can see some rain clouds not far from us. But figure we have a good couple minutes before it'll get to us. Boy were we wrong. Ten seconds passed and we got dumped on. We ran down the sandbar, back to the boardwalk, and walked as fast as we could back to the car. All the way we were laughing our heads off and Mazie was hating every second of it. She was drenched, we were drenched, and it was so crazy and so fun! I hope I never forget that night. It was a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment