We bought a new computer with out tax return. Not the funnest way...but we really were in need of a new computer. Our older ones had had enough! Haha:)
I was a little apprehensive. I haven't heard many great things about windows 8. But honestly, I LOVE it. I think it is awesome.
We went in to best buy just to look, see if there were any new sales (we had been shopping around). We were looking at one that was on sale, but still a little expensive. Funny story, this other couple looking at computers overheard me tell Curtis something about the processor and they asked for help. Turns out, they bought the last computer of the one we were looking at! BUT, when the sales guy told us that, he told us that he could give us a deal on the floor model. He said it hadn't been on the floor long, and it still comes with the same warranties, but at a MUCH cheaper price! We couldn't pass it up, so we left with a new computer.
I'm glad things turned out that way. Haha:) things were in our favor that night!
No comments:
Post a Comment