PLUS, I was able to take my flash drive and bring some pictures home with me.
Monday, November 24, 2014
Baby
When Curtis and I first found out I was pregnant, we had an ultrasound nearly right away. It was so fun to see and hear the heart. I got to hear the heart again at my last check up. But thanks to a friend, I was lucky enough to see my baby again already. My friend is going to school here to be an ultrasound tech and she's always looking for more practice, and who better to practice on than a pregnant friend?! I met her at her school today and we got to see the babe. It was pretty magical. I can't feel it, but baby was wiggling around like crazy! And he/she is already a stubborn little thing; didn't want to move so we could see spine, legs, or feet! But I saw the face, heart, arm, and hand. SO NEAT!
PLUS, I was able to take my flash drive and bring some pictures home with me.
PLUS, I was able to take my flash drive and bring some pictures home with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment