Thursday, March 1, 2012

Everyday We're Shufflin'

Curtis and I got a wild hair tonight.  We decided we wanted to learn how to shuffle!  Now, we didn't just come home from class and say "let's learn how to shuffle!"  We found ourselves on YouTube and one thing led to another. We started off just listening to LMFAO then wanted to dance too!

We found this great tutorial after many tutorials that were not so helpful. 
 Here are our attempts: 
(don't judge:)


 Curtis doing the running man step
 Me doing the running man
The heel-toe step
Me doing the heel-toe part.  Curtis didn't get that good of picture:)  I really can do it better than this.

We were laughing our heads off!  It was so dang fun and also so hard!  I'm not much of a dancer...but Curtis likes to.  We were both so out of breath!  LMFAO makes it look so easy.  We need to practice and shuffle every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment