Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Valentine

Okay Okay....2 posts in one night?  Lame I know.  But I had 2 thoughts.  2 thoughts that didn't go together.  So any ways...

This Valentines Day really was spectacular.  Unfortunately, Curtis and I both had class on Tuesday, but we still celebrated.  On Saturday I slept in and messed around at home while Curtis was working hard at a wrestling meet.  When he got home he got cleaned up and then we went out for our date.  We went to our Chinese Restaurant: Wing Wah.  It's just down the street and we love it!  It was fun to be there with Curtis...as usual.  After dinner Curtis suggested that we go to the Weber State basketball game and that sounded great to me!  We got to the D and there were so many people there!  We waited and waited and waited...just to buy tickets!  But we finally got them and lucky for us, because Curtis is a student he can get a guest in for only $5!  Sweet deal!  We had pretty good seats too.  It's no spectrum, but it was fun nonetheless.  Then we went home and popped some popcorn (the real kind, with our air popper.  That stuff is much better.) and we put in a movie.  I love doing that with Curtis.  It's cuddle time:)  Curtis gave me Footloose for V-Day.  It's a classic!  He also gave me a darling yellow shirt that I love!  I spoiled Curtis with double feature The Prince of Egypt and Joseph King of Dreams and LOTS of snacks.  He's lucky...not to brag:)  Honestly I mostly just enjoyed being with Curtis.  It's so nice to just be with him.  He's my best friend and the love of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment