Well it's practically been an eternity since I've blogged. I haven't really had the motivation to blog on my own blog...just read everyone else's! So to sum up everything that's happened in the last semester: We GRADUATED from college! I loved every minute (almost) of my student teaching. First I was in second grade and my mentor teacher was so amazing. She changed my life, literally. I am forever grateful to her. And I LOVED those second graders. So tough, but so rewarding. Then I moved up to fifth grade and that was a little less favorite. I still had a great mentor teacher and the kids were great. But fifth grade was harder and less fun for me. I love the littles. :) I worked at the restaurant all through student teaching. It was tiring, but I was glad to have a good job.
Curtis worked his bum off. He was so busy doing clinical hours. He didn't work at a job...but he worked so hard in school. He PASSED his BOC (Board of Certification) exam, which means he is now certified to be an athletic trainer any where he would like.
Speaking of Curtis being an athletic trainer...Curtis just flew to Alabama to interview for a job there. He would work at Satsuma High School. And it seems like a great opportunity. Curtis called yesterday to let me know that he had been offered the job there! He is so happy and it feels so good. We haven't officially accepted the job...but things are looking good and we might find ourselves moving within the next couple of weeks! It's really scary, and sad to leave family. But we are really excited about this great experience! And one of my most favorite parts is: WE WOULD LIVE ON THE COAST! And it is beautiful there! And I love the beach and the ocean:)
Stay tuned for later news:)
No comments:
Post a Comment