Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Have you ever just felt so annoyed by something?  And you're not even sure your feelings are justified?  These are the feelings I've been feeling ever since we got back from Utah.

I was offended by some silly little things.  I shouldn't have been.
I felt sad about some things.  I was being selfish.
I felt mad about some things.  It was not my place to say.
I feel really concerned and worried about someone.  I need to trust their judgment.

I need to let these feelings go!  I thought maybe by venting just a little bit on here, I could get these things off my chest and just let them go.

“Don't hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love.”
― Leo Buscaglia

These feelings have stolen my energy.  So here's to letting go and getting back to love.  After all, I have some really great things to love.  Namely my best friend and husband, Curtis. Who I love with my whole being.

Second: We just got the most adorable puppy on the planet earth.  Her name is Mazie and I love her to death already! 

Third: I have a really great family back home.  Especially my parents and siblings. 

Fourth: I have so many blessings.  I have such a comfortable and (pretty much) carefree life right now.  I have way more to love than anything else.


No comments:

Post a Comment