Thursday, May 1, 2014

Birmingham

A couple weekends ago Curtis, Me, and Mazie took a little weekend trip up to Birmingham for the night.  We wanted to go to the temple, but didn't want to make the 8 hour round-trip drive in one day.  So we got a hotel room for a night.  We took Mazie, which was fun.  She hated being left in the hotel room, but was a champ in the car and pretty much for the whole trip.  We went up Friday afternoon, did a session Friday evening, got take-out dinner and ate in our hotel room, and hung out at the hotel.  Saturday we woke up and went to this nice state park for a little hike.  It was called Oak "Mountain".  I say "mountain" because really they were just hills.  Haha :)  But it was nice and Mazie was in heaven!  It was a nice trip and were so glad we were able to attend the temple and spend so much time together.

On our hike!  It was a beautiful day!  It was an easy and nice hike (although I fell down...and I fell pretty hard :)ha!)


No comments:

Post a Comment