Thursday, May 1, 2014

Unfair

On Tuesday I did some of my visiting teaching {GO ME!}.  I think I needed the message more than anything.  The last little while I've felt like I've had some pretty unfair trials.  Not that many trials, I have WAY WAY more to be thankful for than anything else.  But unfair nonetheless.  I know everyone does, and this is NOT a sob story.  I just have felt angry and sad and discouraged and almost resentful of others.  Sometimes I just have really unpleasant emotions.

Then I did my visiting teaching.  The message was FOR ME.  This is just a small snippet (from lds.org):

"Linda K. Burton, Relief Society general president, said: “Heavenly Father … sent His Only Begotten and perfect Son to suffer for our sins, our heartaches, and all that seems unfair in our own individual lives."

My Savior redeemed those things that seem unfair.  He knows how I feel.  So yes, I hate these trials that seem unfair.  But He has a plan that's tailor made for me; that will make things all okay in the end.  I needed to be reminded that.  And I'll just keep holding on until things are okay.  



No comments:

Post a Comment