I'm not a very healthy person.
This is like me:
I really can't help it. I love to eat. And I usually love to eat not the healthiest stuff.
I've always been quite happy with my body. But in the 2 years I've been married, I've gained about 15 pounds. That's a lot. Partly due to diet and lack of exercise, partly due to the wonderful "pill".
Recently my pants have not been fitting...they are so uncomfortable. Not because I'm just too fat for them. My body isn't that bad, it's just much more womanly now. I have a butt, and hips. My pants are too low for my liking. And my waist is still quite thin. I need to find jeans that will fit over my bum and hips and still be snug around my waist. Preferably not creating a muffin top. It's quite the feat though. {Suggestions welcome!}
I will never be one to fuss over what I eat. I never want to count calories or go organic or raw or whole grain. I don't even want to cut out "junk food". That's just not my style. But, I am working on controlling myself. I try not to gorge myself on anything. And I've even started trying to work out a bit. Which is huge...I'm pretty lazy.

Whit, I have ALWAYS had to find pants that fit the thighs rather than the waist and then I just belt it up... the ONLY brand I've been able to find that fit on top while not being too tight on my bottom: Silver Jeans. I hate that they are the ones that fit best because they are WAY out of my regular budget (hence the fact I have ZERO jeans that fit and don't have holes in them) Good luck with that, you've got the long legs too! :) Miss ya dear.
ReplyDelete