I want a baby. And that scares me! Cause I just don't feel quite ready for that yet. WE don't feel ready for that yet. BUT we do know that we want a baby one day. One day not too far away.
Now that you've certified in Alabama you can relax and think of other things :) BABIES it is haha. Deciding when is totally up to the couple but I want to wish you luck whenever it is you decide to start "trying". and.... Love your previous post sharing your testimony, nice to hear if only from a distance.
Now that you've certified in Alabama you can relax and think of other things :) BABIES it is haha. Deciding when is totally up to the couple but I want to wish you luck whenever it is you decide to start "trying". and.... Love your previous post sharing your testimony, nice to hear if only from a distance.
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDelete