Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I believe in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

On facebook today I saw some random article about Mormon weddings.  And that the are exclusive.  And that it's unnecessary for a couple to choose a temple sealing that some people may not be able to attend, when they should be able to choose a civil wedding then just get sealed right after.  And people all over the comments were bashing and bashing the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

And someone that we've been involved with recently just stopped talking with the missionaries.  Someone in her family told the missionaries to stay away from her because she doesn't need our "cult". 

And we've even heard that around here, some churches get together every once in a while to warn about the Mormons.  And they preach about why people should stay away from the church.

I am Mormon.  I always have been.  And I always will be.  I truly believe that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the true church on the earth today.  I know that the blessings that come from the temple are real.  And that in the temple, and only in the temple, we can be sealed to our family for time and all eternity.  There are MANY blessings that come from living the principles of the church.  Too many to name. But blessings come. 

Mormons are scrutinized so much.   And I can't understand why some people hate Mormons so much!  Why would anyone care what I believe?  They don't have to agree with me!  And they should believe whatever they believe in.  But let me believe what I want to believe, and don't hate or judge because of that. 

For more information of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, go HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment