Sunday, June 22, 2014

Day 5

Saturday.  Saturday was another chill and great day!  To be honest I don't really remember already what we did that morning.  But that afternoon we had another get-together at Curtis' parents house.  My mom and dad and Kaylee and Stratton came and Curtis' aunts and uncles and cousins came, as well as his grandparents.  We ordered pizza and just hung out in the backyard.

Stratton does this thing where he wants to play; he wants you to chase him and get him.  He thinks it's awesome, and wants to do it all day long!  Haha:)  He calls the game "get you" cause that's what we say to him, "I'm gonna get you!".  We played a lot of that.  Then he got one of Curtis' cousins, Tait, to play with him.  But Stratton kept calling him Tape.  Haha:) It was really cute and Tape was a good sport!


 I sure love him!








No comments:

Post a Comment