Saturday, June 28, 2014

Day 7

On Monday I was responsible for taking care of my nephew Stratton.  I picked him up early and we hung out at his house for a little while, but then we went to Tyanna's house.  She asked me to help her get ready for Sawyer's birthday party.  We frosted a ton of cupcakes that turned out really cute and then my mom came over too.  After we finished prep for the party, we left to meet Curtis and his parents to have lunch at Cafe Rio.  We don't have Cafe Rio here, and I really missed it!  It was so yummy!

After lunch, Curtis, me, and my mom took Stratton to Willow Park Zoo.  It was such a blast and I loved being there with Stratton.  We saw all the animals and Stratton loved it.  We saw an Emu and Stratton learned what sound an Emu makes, after that, the whole trip we kept asking him and he'd just laugh and make the sound.  It was really cute and funny.    Then after the zoo we went to get a slushy!












That evening we went to the park for Sawyer's birthday party.  It was really cute and my sis did a good job planning it.  


























Such a nice boy sharing his cake with me!  I sure love this little boy.  

At the end of the party, little Stratton was getting in the car to go back home and said, "I want to stay with you!"  It literally melted my heart to mush.  I wanted him to stay with me too!  Not a day goes by I don't wish I could see those 2 little boys.  

No comments:

Post a Comment