Sunday. We didn't do a whole lot on Sunday. Again, it was another chill day where we just hung with family. We went to church with Curtis' parents. After church Curtis' mom made Christmas Brunch. It's a family tradition for them. Curtis was pretty bummed to miss it last Christmas, so his mom was more than happy to make it for him. Christmas Brunch consists of orange rolls, breakfast casserole, fruit, and apple cider. It really was pretty dang good.
After brunch we met up with my family and Curtis' family at a park in Logan. My mom brought homemade raspberry ice cream and it was delicious! My sister and her husband brought some yard games that we played and it was a blast to just get together and hang out.
I started out taking pictures, but once we got playing I forgot about my camera! Here's the few I did take.
No comments:
Post a Comment